Jan 29, 2020
Upcoming Adaptive Reuse Project on Atlantic Ave.
Grubb Ventures is excited to announce our partnership with Jamestown for the upcoming adaptive reuse development located on Atlantic Ave. This innovative project, known as Raleigh Iron Works, will include the “redevelopment of historic property for a large commercial and residential development” across the street from Dock 1053.
- Raleigh developer plans major project near Mordecai and Five Points neighborhood – The News & Observer
- Grubb Ventures preps for first phase of major project – Iron Works – in Raleigh – Triangle Business Journal
- Jamestown, Grubb Ventures to Construct $150M Phase I of Mixed-Use Project in Raleigh – REBusiness Online
- $150M project set to create ‘Raleigh Iron Works’ near Mordecai neighborhoods – WRAL TechWire
- Jamestown JV Begins Adaptive Reuse Project in Raleigh – Multi-Housing News