Grubb Ventures is a boutique development and property management firm located in Raleigh, NC., specializing in commercial, multi-family and adaptive re-use properties. For the position of Office Manager, we are seeking a dynamic individual who has excellent customer service skills as this individual will be the first point of contact for the corporate office. The ideal candidate will have high-energy, be self-motivated, self-managed, organized and detail oriented. This individual will have the ability to multi-task and the desire to take on new responsibilities or tasks as necessary. The Office Manager will be part of the Commercial Property Management team as well as the Accounting team.
The Office Manager position is key to the general operations of the office. The primary job responsibilities are:
- Manage the overall office functions to include answering phones, greeting guests, customers, tenants and/or residents, vendors, partners and investors.
- General office management duties to include maintenance of office supplies, breakroom supplies, and office equipment operations. Will serve as liaison with contract IT support.
- Provide administrative and management support to the accounting team and commercial property management team. These tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Coding and processing invoices while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Posting rent checks, answering general questions for tenants or vendors related to accounts.
- Mailing of vendor checks, security deposits or any other checks as needed by the accounting team.
- General filing as needed for commercial and/or accounting team.
- Vendor and tenant Certificate of Insurance management.
- Coordinate with the Commercial Property Management Maintenance team to respond to or address tenant maintenance requests as needed.
- Event planning and execution.
- Management and scheduling of meetings in the conference rooms. Organize and coordinate any meetings as needed by Executive team including scheduling, ordering lunches, printing packages or materials needed for the meetings.
- Provide support to the executive team with registering for conferences, as well as organizing and booking travel arrangements.
Education: High school education or equivalent is required, though a 4-year college degree is preferred.
If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Chad Broadwell, Senior Commercial Property Manager, or Tammie Rhodes, Director of Asset Management, at (919) 786-9905 for further details. Resumes may be sent to Chad Broadwell at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.