Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager
Sojourn Glenwood Place
The assistant manager is to assist the property manager in effectively managing the lease-up property. In the property manager’s absence, the assistant manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing community objectives as set forth by the property manager and the property owner. In addition, the assistant manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
- Highly Organized
- De-escalating Personality
- Team Focused
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct all business in accordance with Grubb Venture’s policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and States laws.
- Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits, and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notice when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
- Positive team spirit and welcoming attitude toward all prospects and residents
- Strong sales background and ability to tour the community and close on prospects
- Lease-up experience preferred
- Ability to teach team members job duties and responsibilities so that the workflow is seamless
- De-escalates any on-site conflict
- Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the property manager for the marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Has Social Media background to effectively market on-site events
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Proofreads all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up with the resident when work is completed.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by property manager or Senior Property Manager. Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
- Position prefers 2 years’ experience in residential property management. Must have basic computer knowledge. Work Hours: 40 hours per week with flexible work-week, including weekends.
- Utilize personal transportation to inspect apartment community and surrounding neighborhood, make trips to the bank and also visit corporate office.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Please send resume to:
Property Manager – Sojourn Glenwood Place